- OLIVE OIL & VINEGARS
- RICE, BEANS & PASTA
- SAUCES, CREAMS, BROTHS & SPICES
- COLD CUTS, HAMS & CHEESE
- APPETIZERS & TAPAS
- CANNED FOOD
- READY TO EAT
- SWEETS & DESSERTS
- GLUTEN FREE
- !!CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!!
- WINE AND OTHER BEVERAGES
- HOUSE KEEPING CHEMICALS
- HEALTH & BEAUTY - HEALTHCARE
- BABY WORLD
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
- GOURMET PRODUCTS
- KITCHEN AND TABLE
- BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
Spanish Christmas sweets to make your Christmas meals and dinners more special.
Spanish Christmas sweets: what are they and which are more typical.
In Spain there are a lot of sweets that are typical of Christmas, but there are some that stand out, such as nougat, polvorones, marzipan, panettone, Cádiz bread, empiñonadas, gloria cakes and yema (egg yolk) cakes. These typical Christmas sweets are usually made with almonds, chocolate or angel hair.
Great variety of Spanish Christmas sweets.
At your Spanish Corner you can find a wide variety of typical Spanish Christmas sweets, such as marzipan, panettone, Cádiz bread, empiñonadas, gloria cakes and yema cakes.
Buy Spanish Christmas sweets online to make your Christmas meals and dinners more special.
What are some of the most typical Christmas sweets in Spain? In Your Spanish Corner you can find:
- Marzipan: marzipan is a sweet from Toledo that is made from almonds, sugar and eggs. At Your Spanish Corner we recommend you try the marzipan figures from "Delaviuda" and the marzipan de soto from "Delaviuda".
- Cádiz bread: Cádiz bread is a sweet that consists of a marzipan filled with jam, such as angel hair, egg yolk or candied sweet potato. We suggest you try the "Delaviuda" Cádiz bread.
- Peladillas: the peladillas are typical of the Valencian Community and are basically candied almonds. In Your Spanish Corner we recommend that you try the "Spar" peladilas.
- Empiñonadas: the empiñonadas or panellets are a sweet made with almonds, sugar dough, egg and lemon zest, and are coated with egg white and pine nuts. We recommend that you try the "Delvaiuda" ones.
- Filled cakes: Filled cakes are marzipan filled with egg yolk, known as yema cakes, or candied sweet potato, known as gloria cakes. In Your Spanish Corner you will find yema cakes from "Delaviuda" and gloria cakes from "Delaviuda".
- Panettone: Panettone is a dome-shaped bun made with brioche dough, raisins, and candied fruit. We suggest you try the "Delaviuda" panettone or the "Delaviuda" chocolate panettone.
Find the best brands of Spanish Christmas sweets.
Do you know Delaviuda sweets? In Your Spanish Corner you can buy typical Christmas sweets of Spain such as marzipan, empiñonadas, yema cakes, gloria cakes and panettone.
In Your Spanish Corner you can buy Spanish Christmas sweets from the Spar brand, such as dragees or marzipans, to make your Christmas sweeter.
Angel hair is one of the main ingredients in Spanish Christmas sweets, and at Your Spanish Corner you can find angel hair from the Hida brand to prepare your Christmas sweets at home.
Receive your Spanish Christmas sweets at home and experience Christmas in the sweetest way.